Sunday, March 4, 2007

Superman Returns

So, I have been WAY into knitting lately. It is a hobby gone obsessive. But it is not scarves or hats or cute, furrry mittens that gets me excited. Lately, I have been into knitting Little Dudes!

I spent today setting up a photo shoot for some of my recent dudes. Jen was amused by my dedication to my art and snapped a few of me intensly getting the shot just so.


Superman was my first "dude." I made him for my 4 month old son, Mason after running across the pattern online (Kimberly Chapman has a great site with many free knitting project patterns including some of her own "dudes"). He really digs this dude and loves to slobber on his head.


And now...The Montage!


"Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!
It's Super-Little-Dude!"



"Daah, da, da, dun, daah... Daah, dun, daah.."


"Daah, da, da, dun, daah...Deeump, ta, daah!"

No comments: